Friday, October 26, 2012

Wow. I am a horrible bloger, its months and months between posts. I have started my MFA program at the Academy of Art, I think that is where all my time has been going lately. I started in September and  I'm in 3 classes, landscape painting, portrait painting, and Situation and environment. This Spider card isn't from any of the classes its just for fun.  all of my MFA clases right now are oil painting. I might upload some here later. but for now you'll just have to enjoy this monster. I am growing a lot from going back to school. I'm using atmospheric perspective that they keep hammering at us in my landscape class and I'm trying to pay better attention to shadow shapes (that is from Portrait painting) hope everyone is doing great. please let me know what you thing about the "Void Spider" here.

-Josh

No comments: