Monday, July 12, 2010

7deadlysins Gallery show.

I entered the 7 deadly sins art competition a while ago, while I didn't win the grand prize I was included in the gallery show with a bunch of other artist.
the competition included illustrators, fine-artist, graphic designers, and sculptors from around the word with artists entering the show from more than 70 countries
here is the address to the main page of the competition.

http://www.7sinscontest.com/news.php

Hundreds of artists submitted and not everyone could be included in the show, but I was on the 7 sins contest website and saw a photos of the first gallery show, and one of the photos on the home page had my image in the background being looked at by one of the gallery patrons.



This was very exiting for me to see my art in the gallery and on the photo page of the 7sins web site! this is very good exposure for an aspiring illustrator...like me :)
The first exhibition arising from the 7sins international contest has been a success, both critical and audience ways. For ten days the exhibition has been held in one of the best areas of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, artists from more than 70 countries submitted art to the show, and the show will go to many cities and countries around the word..

This is the image the gallery patron was looking at in the photo on 7sins contest....



I had one more image entered in the show it is below


Each image had my name on it so hopefully I got some good exposure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man,

Cool image. You definitely been busy. Congrats.

-Damon

Audrey Fry said...

I really like the bottom image, its really interesting and well painted. The colors are interesting too. Very cool!